Uncover Spatial Biology in an Immersive Experience
Our North American Customer Experience Laboratory is ready to welcome you
Visit the NanoString Customer Experience (CX) Lab at NanoString’s headquarters in Seattle, Washington.
We strive to bring innovation to your research
Our new CX lab provides personalized and scalable solutions for your research with the aim to maximize your customer experience, productivity and reliability.
- Experience the GeoMx® DSP or nCounter® workflow in-person
- Learn about the slide preparation workflow
- Explore Region of interest (ROI) selection
- Gain know-how on data analysis methodologies
- Request virtual or in-person demonstrations
What do we offer at the Customer Experience Laboratory?
Because we want to accompany you at every stage of your Spatial Biology journey, we created a series of training activities adapted to your needs.
Want to get acquainted and up-to-date with our Spatial Biology technologies? Join our ‘live from the CX lab’ webinars to get you a technology overview, its applications and software flexibility.
Interested in Spatial Biology and would like to see how it can enable your research? Discover the spatial ecosystem via an on-site or virtual project consultation.
Are you an existing customer wanting to deepen your knowledge by reviewing the workflow and data analysis pipelines? Refresh your technical know-how with an on-site or virtual project consultation.
Please note these CX lab trainings are:
- Free-of-charge (travel/accommodation costs are not included)
- Limited to small groups of researchers
- Organized on a monthly basis