NanoString Spatial Biology Tapas
Venue: Hilton Diagonal Mar Barcelona.
Please RSVP by March 10th. Places are limited so save your spot today by registering below!
We are celebrating Brain Week in Barcelona with a social Spatial Biology Tapas evening!
Meet and network with other spatial ‘omics researchers, alongside NanoString Technical Specialists and Diagnostica Longwood (our local distributor).
By attending, you get:
- An exclusive interactive view of our Spatial Organ Atlas!
- Augmented reality experience for the GeoMx Digital Spatial Profiler.
- To participate in the Spatial Omics Poster Session covering different research fields.
- To socialize with colleagues and collaborators over Tapas and drinks – you are welcome to invite them too.
- The chance to pitch a spatial biology project idea (5 minutes) to our specialists for the opportunity to win a visit to our brand-new customer experience lab at our European Headquarters in Amsterdam. The award includes a project consultation with a technical expert to help define the experimental design for your high-plex multi-omics project.
For any questions regarding the event, please don’t hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please register below
Terms & Conditions
Eligibility and Requirements:
Applicants must be actively enrolled or employed at an institution or company in a capacity in which they perform life science research. Recipients must be age 18 or older. Members of the immediate families of NanoString employees and directors, and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to participate in this grant program.
The travel award includes:
– Up to a €1,500 reimbursement covering travel to and from NanoString’s headquarters in Amsterdam at a date in 2022 to be mutually agreed upon by NanoString and/or hotel stay in Amsterdam, and/or ground transportation to and from the airport. Recipients must email receipts at email@example.com to be eligible for reimbursement.
– A 45 to 60-min project consultation with a Technical Specialist directed by NanoString on the mutually agreed date at the European Headquarters.
The travel award winner will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement prior to the site visit to NanoString Headquarters in Europe.
By participating in the travel award, each applicant agrees that NanoString may use his or her name, affiliation and contact information for marketing purposes. All applicants agree that NanoString may process the personal data he or she provides as part of the application, including sharing such data with NanoString’s partners, collaborators and other third parties who are obligated to keep the data confidential, and in accordance with NanoString’s privacy policies available at nanostring.com/privacy. Award recipients may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability, a publicity release, and other appropriate legal documentation reasonably requested by NanoString. No substitution or transfer of the award is allowed, except as otherwise permitted by NanoString. Award winners are responsible for any local tax liability (city, state, or federal) occurred by winning and accepting the award. If, for any reason, this travel grant program may not run as planned for any causes beyond the reasonable control of NanoString, then NanoString reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the grant program. NanoString has not made any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, with respect to the grant award and related services, including, without limitation, their quality or fitness for a particular purpose. This program is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. These terms and conditions and any action related to this grant program will be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or your state or country of residence. All claims, legal proceedings or litigation arising in connection with these terms and conditions and this grant program will be brought solely in the federal or state courts located in Seattle, Washington, and all applicants consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum. By participating in this travel program, each applicant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these terms and conditions.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.