NanoString Technologies Community Meeting New York City 2022
NanoString GeoMx® users in North America are invited to join us for a very special event this April. Share information and experiences with fellow researchers, learn about the latest developments in spatial profiling technology, and participate in interactive discussions with your colleagues!
Address: 500 Park Ave, New York, NY 10022
Park Avenue between 58th & 59th
Available In-Person or over Zoom
Please register to indicate your interest!
Featuring Joseph Beechem, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer & Sr VP of Research & Development at NanoString Technologies, presenting the latest developments to explore spatial biology at any scale!
- Special Guest Keynote Speaker – Chris Mason, PhD, Professor, Weill Cornell Medicine
- Software demo tours and data analysis sessions
- View the Spatial Organ Atlas tour
- Spatial Biology Data Analysis Walkthrough Presentation with Kalyan Chavda, PhD
- Q&A, live roundtable discussion
- “After-party” happy hour
Register by Friday, April 22 in order to receive our exclusive User Group Meeting – Customer Appreciation Gift. Register now as boxes are limited!
• 3:00PM – 3:15PM: Doors open, refreshments, GeoMx software demos and project consultations available
• 3:15PM – 3:45PM: Featured guest speaker live presentation, Chris Mason, PhD, Professor, Director, World Quant Initiative for Quantitative Prediction Physiology and Biophysics/Feil Family Brain and Mind Institute/Institute for Computational Biomedicine, Weill Cornell Medicine
• 3:45PM – 4:45PM: Spatial GeoMx Digital Spatial Profiling & CosMx Spatial Molecular Imager: The Latest for 2022 and Beyond. Live Presentation with Joseph Beechem, PhD, Chief Scientific Officer and SVP of R&D
• 4:45PM – 4:55PM: Break & view the Spatial Organ Atlas video tour
• 4:55PM – 5:45PM: Spatial Biology Data Analysis Overview with Kalyan Chavda, PhD, NanoString Field Applications Scientist
• 5:45PM – 6:00PM: Closing Q&A, live roundtable discussion
6:00PM: “After-party” happy hour – stay tuned!