Comprehensive Immuno-Oncology Expression Profiling including Data Analysis Output
Join us for a tour of the powerful content constructed in the comprehensive PanCancer IO 360 Gene Expression Panel utilizing NanoString’s nCounter technology for direct, digital gene expression counting with no amplification, no reverse transcription and no library prep needed. Compatible with a variety of sample types including formalin-fixed paraffin embedded (FFPE) samples, this 770-gene expression profiling panel for research use only (RUO) combines vital components involved in the complex interplay between the tumor, microenvironment and immune response in cancer allowing for a multifaceted characterization of disease biology and interrogation of mechanisms of immune evasion.
Jason Reeves, PhD, Associate Director of Translational Science & Pathology at NanoString Technologies will review the utilization of this research content, and an overview of the comprehensive, automated data analysis report built for this panel.
Data analysis report for the human* nCounter PanCancer IO360™ Gene Expression Panel provides:
- Unique 360 view of gene expression for the tumor, microenvironment and immune response
- Interactive reports prepared by NanoString expert scientists
- 48 signatures including TIS, 14 signatures measuring immune cell populations and 34 novel signatures measuring important tumor and immune activities
- Tumor Inflammation Score (TIS) provided for each sample to determine “hot” and “cold” tumors
- Analysis includes sample signature score in relation to immune response
- All data undergoes QC and normalization
For Research Use Only. Not for Use in Diagnostic Procedures.