Helping Your Research
NanoString’s Data Analysis Service (DAS) enables scientists and researchers to analyze and interpret differential gene expression results without the need for bioinformatics or programming skills.
You’ll benefit from:
- Access to NanoString’s validated Oncology gene signatures: TIS, PAM50 and LST
- Access to additional signatures measuring biological variables crucial to tumor biology and immune interaction
- Professional analysis from expert scientists who know NanoString data best
- Consultative report-outs
- Fast turn-around time
- Interactive one-on-one data review
- Publication-ready figures
Customizable analysis services are also available.
How It Works
Data Analysis Reports are generated and delivered by a team of NanoString scientific leads, supporting analysts and biostatisticians for the following projects:
PanCancer IO 360™ Data Analysis Report
Data analysis report for the nCounter® PanCancer IO 360™ Gene Expression Panel offers the following:
- Unique 360 view of gene expression for the tumor, microenvironment and immune response
- Interactive reports prepared by NanoString expert scientists
- 48 signatures including TIS, 14 signatures measuring immune cell populations and 34 novel signatures measuring important tumor and immune activities
- Tumor Inflammation Score (TIS) provided for each sample to determine “hot” and “cold” tumors
- Analysis includes sample signature score in relation to immune response
- All data undergoes QC and normalization
- Flexibility to include up to 5 additional user-defined signatures based on IO 360 or Panel Plus genes
- Standard report currently available for human only
Breast Cancer 360™ Data Analysis Report
Data analysis report for the nCounter® Breast Cancer 360™ Gene Expression Panel offers the following:
- Interactive report provides a 360-degree view of gene expression for the breast tumor microenvironment and immune response
- 48 signatures across 13 categories of breast cancer tumor biology
- PAM50 intrinsic subtype provided for each sample to determine luminal A, luminal B, HER2-enriched, or basal-like subtypes
- Tumor Inflammation Signature (TIS) score provided for each sample to determine “hot” and “cold” tumors
- Signature scores as a function of response, treatment, and survival where annotations are provided
- Time series analysis available to determine how signatures are changing through time
Individual Signature Analysis
The following signatures are available on an à la carte basis.
- The Tumor Inflammation Signature (TIS) quantifies the magnitude of a peripherally suppressed, adaptive immune response in the tumor microenvironment. It has been trained and validated by Merck to correlate response to single agent Pembrolizumab, independent of tumor cell of origin.
- PAM50 intrinsic breast cancer subtypes used in this analysis defines 4 prototypical subtypes: Basal, Her2-Enriched, Luminal B and Luminal A. The clinical and prognostic characteristics of these subtypes are extensively studied. If clinical tumor size is provided, the PAM50 report will also include the Risk of Recurrence (ROR) score. If the number of positive nodes is provided, the PAM50 report will also include Risk Category.
- The Lymphoma Subtyping Test Signature is based on the Leukemia and Lymphoma Molecular Profiling Project Lymph2Cx assay and provides cell of origin data for diffuse large B-cell lymphomas. The LST report includes the Linear Predictor Score (LPS) and the DLBCL cell of origin subtype: GCB, ABC, or Unclassified.
Interested in learning more? Download this Fast Facts for a quick summary of the signatures and reports available.