CosMx™ Protein Grant
Analyze 64 proteins from a single FFPE slide with spatial context at single-cell resolution
Leverage the power of CosMx™ Spatial Molecular Imager (SMI) to expand your single cell studies with Spatial context and advance your insights of cell-cell interactions, cell states and neighborhood analysis.
CosMx™ Protein Assays provide unbiased spatial proteomic analysis of tissue sections to expand the number of markers you can profile compared to traditional immunohistochemical and immunofluorescent methods.
Win a free CosMx™ Protein assay project for Human Single-Cell Spatial Protein Analysis. Open to researchers in Europe, The Middle East & Africa.
- 2 winners will each receive 2 slides with 100mm2 total tissue scanning per slide using the CosMx Spatial Molecular Imager running the CosMx 64-plex Human Immuno-Oncology Protein Panel through the Amsterdam CX Laboratory.
- The winners will provide samples to NanoString and NanoString will provide the CosMx reagents needed to run the project. In addition, NanoString will assist with project planning and data analysis to ensure a successful project outcome. NanoString will perform the CosMx SMI project from our CX Amsterdam Laboratory.
- The CosMx SMI Grant is to be open for submissions from 16th October 2023. Submissions must be received by 23:59 BST on 13th November 2023.
- If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
The CosMx™ SMI and decoder probes are not offered and/or delivered to the Federal Republic of Germany for use in the Federal Republic of Germany for the detection of cellular RNA, messenger RNA, microRNA, ribosomal RNA and any combinations thereof in a method used in fluorescence in situ hybridization for detecting a plurality of analytes in a sample without the consent of the President and Fellows of Harvard College (Harvard Corporation) as owner of the German part of EP 2 794 928 B1. The use for the detection of cellular RNA, messenger RNA, microRNA, ribosomal RNA and any combinations thereof is prohibited without the consent of the President and Fellows of Harvard College (Harvard Corporation).
The CosMx™ SMI and decoder probes are not offered and/or delivered to the following UPC member states* for use in these countries for the detection of RNA in a method used for the detection of a plurality of analytes in a cell or tissue sample without the consent of the President and Fellows of Harvard College (Harvard Corporation) as owner of the Unitary Patent EP 4 108 782 B1. The use for the detection of RNA is prohibited without the consent of the President and Fellows of Harvard College (Harvard Corporation).
* Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden
Terms & Conditions
Publication of Project Results:
Upon project completion, the grant winner agrees to participate in at least one of the following activities relating to the specific project, with specific details of the applicable activity to be mutually agreed upon in good faith by NanoString and the winner: webinar, case study, blog post, or poster presentation. The winner agrees that NanoString shall have the right to publicly announce the winner’s name and research topic and use anonymized data from the winner’s project in application notes including in marketing materials and seminars.
Eligibility and Requirements:
• Applicants must be actively enrolled or employed at an institution or company (based in Europe, The Middle East or Africa) in a capacity in which they perform life science research and have the ability to ship and analyze samples within 45 days of award notification.
• The winner must be age 18 or older. Members of the immediate families of NanoString employees and directors, and/or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to participate in this grant program.
• No purchase is necessary to participate and to be selected as a winner.
• The grant winner will provide up to 2 slides to NanoString, with 100mm2 total tissue scanning per slide using the per slide to be mutually agreed upon by NanoString and the winner, and to be used with the CosMx Spatial Molecular Imager, running solely the CosMx Protein Panel through the CosMx SMI Technology Access Program at NanoString’s Cx Lab in Amsterdam. Each FOV covers an area of 0.7 mm x 1 mm. An assay report, including raw data and processed results, will be provided to the winner. For the avoidance of doubt, in no event shall NanoString perform any RNA detection, nor offer or sell any RNA consumables in connection with running the winner’s slides consistent with the notice directly above these terms.
By submitting a grant application, each applicant agrees that NanoString may use his or her name, abstract title, and abstract for marketing purposes. All grant applicants agree that NanoString may process the personal data he or she provides as part of application, including sharing such data with NanoString’s partners, collaborators and other third parties who are obligated to keep the data confidential, and in accordance with NanoString’s privacy policies available at www.nanostring.com/privacy. The grant award winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, release of liability, a publicity release, and other appropriate legal documentation reasonably requested by NanoString. No substitution or transfer of the awarded grant is allowed, except as otherwise permitted by NanoString. The award winner is responsible for any local tax liability (city, state, or federal) occurred by winning and accepting the award. If, for any reason, the grant program may not run as planned for any causes beyond the reasonable control of NanoString, then NanoString reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the grant program. NanoString has not made any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, with respect to the grant award and related services, including, without limitation, their quality or fitness for a particular purpose. This program is void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law. These terms and conditions and any action related to this grant program will be governed by the laws of the State of Washington without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or your state or country of residence. All claims, legal proceedings or litigation arising in connection with these terms and conditions and this grant program will be brought solely in the federal or state courts located in Seattle, Washington, and all applicants consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum. By participating in this grant program, each applicant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these terms and conditions.
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.