Get a deep dive into GeoMx® DSP workflows with this CX Lab training course
Starting in June 2023, the Customer Experience Laboratory will be offering group training courses for existing GeoMx® Digital Spatial Profiler (DSP) customers.
This 3-day hands-on training will allow you to execute the manual Whole Transcriptome Atlas (WTA) RNA workflow on training slides: from sample preparation to NGS readout to data analysis.
Take a look at the course template agenda to find out what a typical training course looks like.
Why join this course?
By joining this training course, you will:
- Learn about sample preparation for WTA NGS assay on GeoMx® DSP;
- Gain insights into the experimental design process;
- Get Tips and Tricks from our GeoMx® DSP application scientists;
- Be part of the GeoMx User Community;
- Optional: Learn more about the differences to the semi-automated, fully automated and protein workflows. If requested, differences between NGS and nCounter® gene expression readout can be included.
- We can only support courses for 3 or more researchers.
- 2 weeks before the course, you will receive a confirmation email and hotel recommendations to plan your travel accordingly.
- Courses are available at both the Seattle and Amsterdam CX Labs, so when registering, choose the site most applicable to your current location.
- If you need to apply for a visa to enter either The Netherlands or The United States, please email the relevant CX Lab on the emails below at least 2 months prior to the course starting, to request an invitation letter.
- To contact Seattle CX Lab email firstname.lastname@example.org
- To contact Amsterdam CX Lab email email@example.com
To register for a GeoMx DSP training course, fill in the form below: