GeoMx® Data Center
Helping Your Research
The GeoMx DSP data center provides an end-to-end software solution from image acquisition and region of interest selection to a fully integrated data analysis experience.
How it Works
The GeoMx DSP data center software uniquely combines system control to visualize whole tissue images at single cell resolution with automated region of interest selection to rapidly spatially profile tissue sections. The fully integrated workflow provides tracking of image data and corresponding profiling data, allowing users to easily go from data collection to data analysis.
Biologically directed Region of Interest (ROI) selection and automated segmentation to find the most important areas in your tissue
- Optimized algorithms to automatically segment tissue based on morphology markers to understand tissue compartments
- Flexible selection tools to define the ROI to the shape of the biology of interest
- Select specific cell populations using morphology markers
Integrated interactive analysis between tissue and expression resulting in truly spatial biological interpretation
- Distinguish statistical changes between groups (e.g. t-tests, linear mixed models) to determine if biologically significant or an outlier
- Visualize large data matrices using clustering analyses to determine significant changes associated with specific tissue morphology or cell type
- Understand which genes and pathways are altered in spatially annotated datasets
Expansive analysis and visualization providing insights which drive faster time to publication
- Integrated nCounter and NGS data QC provide seamless data quality assessment.
- Normalization by cell density (automated cell counting) or area-based normalization.
- Perform pathway analyses to understand disease mechanisms of action and identify novel targets.
- Integrate custom biostatistics scripts for enhanced analysis
- Exportable publication quality images and figures