Spatial Informatics Simplified with sDAS
Introducing sDAS (Spatial Data Analysis Service), NanoString’s premier data analysis service for spatial biology experiments run on the GeoMx® DSP with readout on the nCounter® Analysis System or Illumina NGS.
sDAS enables scientists and researchers to go from spatial data to biological insights without the need for bioinformatics or programming experience.
Easily navigate from section to section
Inline code to explore how a section is analyzed (unavailable in demo report)
Comprehensive analysis of samples with modules such as differential expression, pathway analysis, an cell type abundance
Study-specific interrogation of key features on interest.
- Work 1-on-1 with NanoString computational biologists specializing in spatial data analysis
- End-to-end analysis from raw data through QC to tertiary analysis of GeoMx DSP assays
- Receive an easy to understand, shareable data report with presentation-ready data visualizations
- Open code sharing supports seamless integration with existing analysis workflows
- Rapid turn-around time removes analysis bottlenecks and accelerates discoveries
- Availability of fully customizable analysis services
Request a Quote
Contact our helpful experts and we’ll be in touch soon.