Spatial Data Analysis Service
Spatial Informatics Simplified with sDAS
Introducing sDAS (Spatial Data Analysis Service), NanoString’s premier data analysis service for spatial biology experiments run on the GeoMx® DSP with readout on the nCounter® Analysis System or Illumina NGS.
sDAS enables scientists and researchers to go from spatial data to biological insights without the need for bioinformatics or programming experience.
- Work 1-on-1 with NanoString computational biologists specializing in spatial data analysis
- End-to-end analysis from raw data through QC to tertiary analysis of GeoMx DSP assays
- Receive an easy to understand, shareable data report with presentation-ready data visualizations
- Open code sharing supports seamless integration with existing analysis workflows
- Rapid turn-around time removes analysis bottlenecks and accelerates discoveries
- Availability of fully customizable analysis services