Cardiff Spatial Workshop
Cardiff University: Henry Wellcome Building Room #UG16,
Heath Park Way,
Speakers: Jonathan Cogan, NanoString, Dr. Hywel Williams, Cardiff University & James Freimuller, NanoString
Explore the Universe of Spatial Biology
The GeoMx® Digital Spatial Profiler (DSP) and CosMx™ Spatial Molecular Imager (SMI) provides morphological context in spatial transcriptomics and spatial proteomics experiments from just one slide, up to single cell resolution.
From discovery to translational research, we offer most flexible and robust spatial biology solutions designed to conform to your ever-changing research needs.
- 11:00 – 11:10 – Welcome & Introduction
- 11.10 – 11:55 – ‘Spatial Biology Ecosystem: Integrated solution for biology at any scale’ by Jonathan Cogan, NanoString
- 11:55 – 12:15 – ‘GeoMx experience and data’ by Dr. Hywel Williams, Cardiff University
- 12:15 – 12:30 – ‘GeoMx Experimental best practices and getting started‘ by James Freimuller, NanoString
- 12:30 onwards – Lunch and networking
- For any questions regarding the event, please don’t hesitate to email James Freimuller, firstname.lastname@example.org