Spatial Multiomics Research Workshop | Durban, South Africa
This intensive, interactive, and hands-on workshop will focus primarily on the theory and practice of spatial biology. It will feature morning lectures and afternoon practical sessions offered by world-leading imaging experts and technical assistants.
All participants will acquire fundamental skills in advanced immunohistochemistry, multi-omics technologies and applications, and data analysis.
• Introduction to spatial biology
• Fundamentals of immunohistochemistry
• Multi-Omics technologies and applications
• The GeoMx® Digital Spatial Profiler (DSP) principles and applications
• Data analysis
• Prof. Zaza Ndhlovu, Africa Health Research Institute
• Prof. Jacob Estes, Oregon Health & Sciences University
• Dr Mike Reiche and Dr. Caron Jacobs, University of Cape Town and Africa Microscopy Initiative
• Dr. Aida Freire Valls, NanoString Technologies