Atlanta Spatial Biology Roadshow
NanoString is headed to Atlanta! You are cordially invited to an afternoon filled with presentations and discussions all about the future of spatial biology and spatial informatics. Join us at our free event in which complimentary lunch and parking will be provided!
Hear from spatial biology experts which will discuss the future of spatial biology, and the future of NanoString’s transcending technology. Experience a live demo and overview of the newest and first-of-its-kind cloud-based platform, AtoMx™ Spatial Informatics Platform. Guest speakers will share their experience and discoveries obtained using NanoString’s GeoMx® Digital Spatial Profiler and CosMx™ Spatial Molecular Imager.
Neil Skinner (NanoString Field Application Scientist) will be leading a set of educational workshops focused on the GeoMx DSP workflow, project design, and ROI selection strategy.
If you are unable to attend for the duration of the Roadshow, you may attend the session that best suits your interest.
- 11:50 – 12:10 PM – Registration
- 12:10 – 12:15 PM – Introduction & Agenda Overview: Liz Mahoney (Regional Account Manager, NanoString Technologies)
- 12:15 – 1:00 PM – Complimentary Lunch
- 1:00 – 2:00 PM – Spatial Transcriptomics and Proteomics at Any Scale: GeoMx Digital Spatial Profiler and CosMx Spatial Molecular Imager: Amy Johnson, Ph.D. (Technical Sales Specialist, NanoString Technologies)
- 2:00 – 2:30 PM – Digital Spatial Profiling of Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasms using the GeoMx Cancer Transcriptome Atlas: Ashley Fletcher (Bioinformatician/Research Lab Manager, Duke University)
- 2:30 – 3:00 PM – CosMx Guest Speaker Presentation
- 3:00 – 3:10 PM – Coffee Break
- 3:10 – 3:30 PM – Educational Workshops: Neil Skinner, Ph.D. (Field Application Scientist, NanoString Technologies)
- Best Practices for Selecting a Technology
- Project Design
- 3:30 – 4:00 PM – AtoMx Overview & Live Demo: Jason Reeves, Ph.D. (Associate Director, Computational Biology, NanoString Technologies)
- 4:00 PM – Closing Statements
Field Application Scientist
Jason Reeves, Ph.D.
Associate Director, Computational Biology
Bioinformatician/Research Lab Manager
Duke University, Department of Surgery
Amy R. Johnson, Ph.D.
Technical Sales Specialist
Full speaker lineup will be announced soon!