NanoString Europe Summits 2021
Join us and network with spatial experts at one of the upcoming NanoString Europe Summits!
In October and November, we will be visiting 8 cities across 8 European countries where you can meet with experts in the fields of Neuroscience, Immunology, Infectious Diseases, Oncology, and many more.
Each event includes a range of activities and presentations. Spaces for this ‘live and in-person’ event are limited due to COVID safety restrictions. So register today to avoid disappointment.
- Guest Speakers share their results and discoveries obtained using GeoMx DSP and/or nCounter Gene Expression Analysis
- NanoString experts from Seattle Head Office share upcoming developments
- Time dedicated to networking with your peers
- View our interactive mini exhibition and ask your questions in our ‘Technical Corner’
- Each event will close with a Social activity
To view the full agenda for each venue, select the date/city from the following list:
- 19th October, London, UK
- 20th October, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 21st October, Lyon, France
- 22nd October, Lausanne, Switzerland
- 2nd November, Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- 3rd November, Barcelona, Spain
- 4th November, Copenhagen, Denmark
- 5th November, Lisbon, Portugal
Covid-19 restrictions will be applied following the latest local regulations, please check the individual agendas for details. Please be informed all NanoString staff are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine authorized by the European Medicines Agency (EMA).