Helping Your Research
Targeted Content for Cancer Biology
The GeoMx Immune Pathways Panel is designed for targeted profiling of the tumor, tumor microenvironment, and tumor immune status.
Profile up to 96 RNA targets with spatial resolution from a single tissue section using the GeoMx Digital Spatial Profiler (DSP).
How it Works
The Immune Pathways panel contains 84 targets plus controls designed for broad coverage of the tumor and tumor microenvironment. GeoMx RNA assays contain in situ hybridization (ISH) probes conjugated to unique DNA indexing-oligonucleotides via a UV-photocleavable linker. After region of interest (ROI) selection on GeoMx DSP and UV cleavage of the oligonucleotides, each DNA oligonucleotide is recognized by a unique Reporter probe that contains a fluorescent barcode. Reporter probes are imaged and counted by the nCounter® Analysis System to provide a direct, digital readout of spatially resolved RNA expression.
- Curated content designed for immuno-oncology research
- Includes tumor and tumor microenvironment coverage plus the Tumor Inflammation Signature (TIS)
- Pre-validated in multiplex format for use in human FFPE or fresh frozen tissue
- Compatible with RNAscope® and antibody morphology markers for tissue imaging
- Customizable with up to 10 additional targets of interest
- For use with nCounter readout and compatible with DSP Data Center
Curated Content for Immuno-Oncology
The GeoMx Immune Pathways panel is designed to profile key aspects of the tumor and tumor microenvironment biology.
- Profile the global immune response
- Assess microenvironment immune activity
- Quantify tumor reactivity
- Measure the 18-gene Tumor Inflammation Signature known to be associated with response to PD-1/PD-L1 inhibitor pathway blockade
Accompanying Morphology Marker Kits are available for tissue visualization and ROI selection.
Multiplexed Digital Spatial Protein Profiling Reveals Distinct Phenotypes of Mononuclear Phagocytes in Livers with Advanced Fibrosis.
Background and Aims: Intrahepatic mononuclear phagocytes (MPs) are critical for the initiation and progression of liver fibrosis. In this study, using multiplexed digital spatial protein profiling, we aimed to derive a unique protein signature predicting advanced liver fibrosis.
A Novel Transcriptome Approach to the Investigation of the Molecular Pathology of Vitreous and Retinal Detachment.
Retinal detachment (RD) is one of the most common, sight-threatening ocular conditions requiring emergency intervention. Posterior vitreous detachment (PVD) occurs in the majority of an aging population whereby the vitreous body separates from the retina.
The prognostic value and molecular properties of tertiary lymphoid structures in oesophageal squamous cell carcinoma.
Background: Tertiary lymphoid structures (TLSs) play key roles in tumour adaptive immunity. However, the prognostic value and molecular properties of TLSs in oesophageal squamous cell carcinoma (ESCC) patients have not been studied.
Request a Quote
Contact our helpful experts and we’ll be in touch soon.