Spatial Multiomics Summits October 2023
Discover how to map the universe of biology by leveraging the power of spatial multiomics. Join us in-person as we continue the NanoString Europe Roadshows for 2023, with a further 4 dates across 4 countries in Europe.
- The half-day agenda gives you a first-hand look at the power of Spatial Biology.
- Each venue features researcher presentations, alongside NanoString scientists from Seattle headquarters.
- Supported by Illumina who will attend and present at each venue.
- Supported by Leica Biosystems who will be present at each venue with a poster presentation.
- Mini exhibition and poster session at every venue. Present your own research project using nCounter, GeoMx DSP or CosMx SMI during the poster session. Submit your title when you register.
- Spaces are limited so save your spot today!
Find a summit near you:
Check back for updates on the agenda for each venue. Registration is free-to-attend. Certificates of attendance are available for all event attendees and will be provided on request after the events have taken place. These events will not be recorded, so register today for the full experience and to network with your peers.
- TUESDAY 10th October 2023, Paris, France
- WEDNESDAY 11th October 2023, Madrid, Spain
- THURSDAY 12th October 2023, Frankfurt, Germany
- FRIDAY 13th October 2023, London, United Kingdom
If you have any questions about these events, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The CosMx™ SMI and decoder probes are not offered and/or delivered to the Federal Republic of Germany for use in the Federal Republic of Germany for the detection of cellular RNA, messenger RNA, microRNA, ribosomal RNA and any combinations thereof in a method used in fluorescence in situ hybridization for detecting a plurality of analytes in a sample without the consent of the President and Fellows of Harvard College (Harvard Corporation) as owner of the German part of EP 2 794 928 B1. The use for the detection of cellular RNA, messenger RNA, microRNA, ribosomal RNA and any combinations thereof is prohibited without the consent of the President and Fellows of Harvard College (Harvard Corporation).
The CosMx™ SMI and decoder probes are not offered and/or delivered to the following UPC member states* for use in these countries for the detection of RNA in a method used for the detection of a plurality of analytes in a cell or tissue sample without the consent of the President and Fellows of Harvard College (Harvard Corporation) as owner of the Unitary Patent EP 4 108 782 B1. The use for the detection of RNA is prohibited without the consent of the President and Fellows of Harvard College (Harvard Corporation).
* Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden