nCounter® 101: Accelerate Your Biomarker Development with Direct Detection Analysis
Join us for a live webinar introducing NanoString’s enzyme-free digital gene expression analysis platform- the nCounter® Analysis System. Multiplex up to 800 gene expression targets with just 15 minutes of hands-on time. Featuring robust performance on even the most difficult sample types (FFPE, peripheral blood) and unparalleled flexibility in content and throughput, the nCounter®️ Analysis System empowers you to rapidly translate basic science discoveries into actionable clinical insights. Come find out why over 7,000 peer reviewed publications now feature nCounter data! Join us on February 29th to learn more about the platform and how it can help accelerate your biomarker development.
Topics covered during this webinar include:
- What is the nCounter® Analysis System?
- How does the nCounter® chemistry work?
- How is nCounter different from RNA-seq and qPCR?
- What does the nCounter® workflow look like?
- What does nCounter® data look like?
- What pre-designed, inventoried panels are available?
- What customization options are available?