Helping Your Research
Gain insight from your nCounter data quickly with several analysis options that fit your lab’s needs. Choose from the free, on-premises nSolver™ Analysis Software with the optional Advanced Analysis Module or cloud-based ROSALIND®.
Is an integrated analysis platform for storage and custom QC/normalization, of nCounter data. It generates highly tailored exports, basic statistical outputs, and publication-quality figures quickly and easily with no incremental cost or need for bioinformatics expertise.
- Recommended QC on each sample
- Tunable normalization and fold-change measurements
- Statistical significance testing
- Comprehensive and detailed searches from anywhere in the application
- Compatible with standard analysis programs including Ingenuity Pathway Analysis, Partek Genomics Suite, BioDiscovery Nexus Copy Number, Advaita iPathwayGuide
ROSALIND is cloud-based, runs in a web browser, and provides an intuitive experience that’s designed with life scientists in mind. There is no software to install, and it’s always up-to-date. You don’t have to be an expert in statistics or bioinformatics. You can process nCounter RCC files directly in ROSALIND or start from a collection of experiments exported from nSolver. There are guided modules for normalization, QC, pathway analysis, differential expression, gene set analysis and PlexSet/multi-RLF support
Learn more here: ROSALIND
ROSALIND helps you get the most out of your nCounter data with:
- An intuitive user interface
- Interactive charts and figures
- Integration with 50+ knowledge bases enabling deep exploration of data sets
- Data-sharing with collaborators inside and outside your organization
- nCounter customers can access ROSALIND free of charge at https://www.onramp.bio/nanostring.
For questions regarding using ROSALIND, please contact email@example.com.
How it Works
Quickly determine data quality and normalize with nSolver
The Advanced Analysis add-on for nSolver extends your analysis capabilities for a deeper understanding of cell populations and pathway analysis.
Learn More about Advanced Analysis